Who doesn’t love a good Milky Oolong Tea? If you’re craving this delicious Chinese Tea, it’s possible to make it at home with this recipe.
Oolong Milk Tea is a refreshing drink enjoyed by many and can be made with different types of tea leaves. Oolong milk tea is a great option that’s not too sweet and has a smooth flavor. It’s a refreshing drink that can be enjoyed any time of day. Here are the ingredients and steps you’ll need to make this recipe: we recommend
- 2 – 5 teaspoons oolong tea leaves (we recommend Iron Goddess of Mercy Oolong)
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- Sweetener (to taste)
Total preparation time: 10-12 mins
1. Boil the water and let it cool for about 3 minutes. This will ensure that the water is not too hot, which can make the tea taste bitter.
2. Pour the oolong tea leaves into a teapot or teacup.
3. Pour the water over the tea leaves and let it steep for 3-5 minutes or according to how strong you like your tea.
4. Add the milk and sweetener to the tea and stir well.
5. Enjoy your delicious cup of oolong milk tea!
- For a vegan version of this recipe, you can use plant-based milk instead of whole milk.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of sweetener to your liking. You can also use honey or sugar as a sweetener.
- If you don’t have a teapot, you can use a mug with a tea infuser. Just make sure to remove the infuser before adding the milk and sweetener.
- This drink is usually served with brown sugar boba pearls. If you want to add them to your drink, here is a recipe from Alpha Foodie to make your own homemade version.
There you have it! Without leaving your home, you can now enjoy a delicious cup of oolong milk tea. This recipe is easy and affordable, so there’s no excuse not to try it. If you want to get the perfect milk tea experience, try making it with any of our oolong tea leaves.